I may have accidentally Norway/Cuba in my head.
Do they even have relations?
I want this kiss to be something. I want casual greetings of close friends or lovers in public to be this closed-mouth kiss that’s like touching noses, you just touch lips but you don’t use them, they just touch and it’s less gross and intimate than watching your friends in relationships kissing with the lips everywhere but I want it to be called something because how do you even describe that literally, for books and ugh, I need people and pictures for reference because I think it’s uber cute and perfect
Ohhhhhh, my god.
I was doing Invaders 4, and during film I was thinking…I bet you E/player would be a very popular pairing in-universe. …This is the film I also let tank to get the bad ending and (I have never SEEN a theatre clear out faster; alienated my entire fanbase; haha, alienated; I’m funny)…THE BAD ENDING.
THE BAD ENDING.
I JUST PROVIDED YOU WITH THE PERFECT DUB-CON SET-UP AND YOU RUN. E IS SO FUCKING FOND OF THE PLAYER THAT SHE BASICALLY ALLOWS YOU TO LIVE AS THE LAST HUMAN. YOU HAVE YOUR PAIRING AND IT’S AS CLOSE TO CANON AS IT CAN BE.
(I guess they believe in the purity of the relationship. Shauny’s not doin’ her NC-17 job.)
*now I really want the twisted ending, which means living in harmony or something; they never heard of District 9, I imagine*
…Time to go get my fanbase back. Holy shit, I cost the studio money.
Can I have fic of Unova E4 doing movies, yes pls
Headcanon says the first time Benga meets Iris, they are little and get into fights and generally don’t like each other. They don’t see each other for a while and the next time they meet properly, they’re older and Iris is champion and Benga is part of the TowerWood, and she’s really cute in her champion outfit and it’s smitten-at-first-sight, so he just stares at her and Iris, who’s only matured the same amount (very little), callously makes a remark on his being quiet and looking dumb (for she wants the proper rivalry now that they’re stronger), and he’s embarrassed that he was caught doing something silly that he insults her out of reflex (not actually meaning to), and he just blunders himself into confusing flirty insults and dude, why do girls gotta be pretty? But their rivalry continues, and it’s not bad, Benga thinks.
Marshal got his ‘kiai’ from Alder.
*pounds the table and sobs*
*burnt out brain*
- Unova E4 (pre-Iris) take a trip to Castelia for lunch and Burgh invites himself because he and Shauny are ‘starving artist’ friends
- shopping in Castelia makes Shauntal particularly happy, because they can afford high-end things and she’s always been envious of the richer folk, who can buy pretty things without worry
- trip to the a ranch near Floccessy Town that cater to riding lessons, and Caitlin stoically falls in love with a shiny Rapidash, and Grimsley is all aristocrat and can actually ride horseback, and he’s a hugh fucking showoff, and Shauntal is stuck between being happy and terrified because horses are SCARIER THAN GHOSTS AHHHH MAKE IT STOP NO DO’NT MAKE IT STOP THIS IS GREAT AHHHHH HELP ME, and Marshal is actually nervous around horses and doesn’t actually ride one
- M: “I’m not really one for riding….” G: “*whisper* But you do it so well~”
- Marshal has this really great back.
- No really, it’s killer. It slopes and and it’s all hard and oh my fuck glistening in sweat help me
- All of them in tight-ass jeans asjkfgakj and Caitlin would have this button-down, white, airy blouse with ruffles at the end of the sleeves and leather gloves; and Shauny would be in a low-cut lavender string-top; and Marshal in a black sleeveless hoodie; and Grimsley in a tight, dark heather grey v-neck
- a party went into the night and Grimsley and Marshal have to carry Iris and Caitlin back because fast asleep
- Lenora chose to retire from being a GL after Iris because Champion, because there was now another black woman in a position of high rank, and kids need that aspiration
- Marshal and Grimsley slow-grinding in bed with clothing still on and kissing and fffffffffff
- Grimsley and Caitlin playing pianos
- Marshal talking with Alder about his choice of Iris being his replacement (he’s been personally overseeing her as a successor, but never really brought it up with Drayden, and Alder admitting he’s been making subtle “investments” (Marshal, Brycen, Cheren, Drayden and Iris) for Moral Reasons, and admits that while Benga is talented and strong, he would never have handed him the Champion title himself for Selfish Reasons, and Marshal says that’s fine about himself, because he was never after the Champion mantle personally; he was just after Alder.
- Actual Marshal/Grimsley fucking in every possible way *steams*
- Marshal/Shauny making out on the couch
- Ass grabbing
- Waist clinging
- Fucking whispered teasing
- Caitlin and sweets
- Caitlin exaggeratedly sparkles when she’s infatuated with something, even when her expression is completely blank.
- goddamn E4